● Location: 10 mi (15 km) northeast of Chiang Mai, or: 11 mi (18 km) to Tha Phae Gate, or: 4 mi (7 km) to Doi Saket; in the countryside, within a fenced, quiet and secure 1.7 acres (7,000 m², or 4 rai) private property with a park-like natural garden and a few houses.
● Size of private areas: interior living area 355 ft² (33 m²), plus open-spaced roofed living area 45 ft² (4 m²), plus private garden area ca. 155 yd² (130 m²).
● Building: detached bungalow within a private garden, all 3 rooms mosquito-tight, furnished (partly furnished or unfurnished on request). Bedroom: with a queen-size bed, table, chairs, laptop-friendly workspace, wardrobe, air-conditioning, floor fan; living and dining room with integrated kitchen: dining table, chairs, wall fan, kitchen with hot plate, refrigerator, and sink; bathroom: with hand wash basin, western-type toilet, electric hot shower; laundry hut: with washing machine.
● Private garden: terrace, small roofed terrace, barbecue, seating area, patios, staircase dock with access to the natural swimming pond.
● Community garden: natural, with ponds, canals, bridges, pathways, driveways, tall trees, bamboo, fruit trees, herbaceous plants; the large natural swimming pond, 300 ft (90 m) long and 23 ft (7 m) deep, can also be used for boating and occasional fishing.
● Facilities: free and unlimited Wi-Fi Internet throughout the property, village tap water (drinkable), parking (1 car) within the property, covered parking spaces for bicycles and a motorbike, using the boat on the large pond, barbecue equipment in the garden, roofed community seating area with LAN connections.
● Catering: self-catering; grocery and ready-meal delivery services available; some grocery shops and food stalls with Thai dishes are within walking or cycling distance.
● Transportation: public transportation available (from and to the public street in front of the property gate), fare to Chiang Mai ca. 60 Baht; reliable and inexpensive app-based transport services from Grab (GrabCar, GrabBike) and Bolt available; renting a car, motorbike, scooter, or bicycle possible.
● Pets: 1 male dog and 5 cats live on the property outdoors, and these animals may occasionally roam and hang out in private garden areas; however, our dog does not allow any other dog in its territory, hence, guests with their own dogs, unfortunately, cannot be accommodated.
● Suitability: this home is best suited for a single person or a couple who likes nature and an inspiring tranquil environment, e.g., the elderly, retirees, writers, artists, digital nomads, people on long-stay vacation and sabbatical leave, as well as employees working in the east, northeast or southeast of Chiang Mai.
● Visits: any day between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., but 1-day prior notice is required; the entire property and the exterior of houses can be viewed; the interior of a house can only be inspected if it is not currently rented.
● Rental rate: valid for an occupation by 1-2 people; the rate includes all utility costs (e.g., tap water and WiFi), except electricity, which is extra and charged monthly, according to the PEA consumption bill; security deposit equals 1 month’s rent; minimum rental commitment 1 year.
● Rental availability: Mid-March 2024; please inquire for an exact date.
● Online Album (over 70 photos, some videos, a floor plan, maps): link on request.
● Contact: you may write in English, German, Thai, or any other language that Google or Facebook can translate. If you let us know your email address or contact IDs for social media (Facebook, Line, Skype, WhatsApp, Telegram, WeChat, Signal), we would be delighted to respond via your preferred contact mode.
|Road||Pa Tio - Pa Yang Poi Rd.|
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.